Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chum

Reaction score
Nice forum you have here, I have been learning so much. I am taking a trip this summer in a Ford Focus wagon.

Hi Chum, welcome and where are you located and where are you going. Got a picture of wagon, we LOVE pictures.

Mine looks exactly like this, I'm going to tint the back windows. The back seats fold flat. I slept in it last summer 3 times, I am 5'4 so was able to stretch out with room.

1w337521-2sm.jpg

How long will your trip last? By yourself or do you have someone traveling with you? I have a 15 passenger extended van but haven't camped in it yet. Hope fully the weather is clearing up and will be ready to travel.

I'm going alone, so should be sufficient space. I'd like to travel for the whole summer. I want to stick to warm places, I am not set up for extreme cold. I am thinking of getting a roof box to contain tents and tarps.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Chum! Sounds like you have a fun summer planned. Keep us updated!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.