1994 Ford Club Wagon remodel for travel

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scobos42

Reaction score
1994 ford conversion van. From a Club Wagon to a CLUBBED WAGON, but still runs great. New to conversion, so looking for advice for a strong power station, cooking equip, interior layout, roof vent/hatch, and all that stuff I haven't thought of yet. I have until 11/8/2023 to get on the road!! All help will be appreciated.

1994 ford conversion van. From a Club Wagon to a CLUBBED WAGON, but still runs great. New to conversion, so looking for advice for a strong power station, cooking equip, interior layout, roof vent/hatch, and all that stuff I haven't thought of yet. I have until 11/8/2023 to get on the road!! All help will be appreciated.
Welcome Scobos:)

I suggest you take each topic (item of interest) and use the forum search bar.

You have less than a month before you hit the road, don't overthink it. Learn from experience, which you can start gaining today. If it's parked in your driveway now, move in. You'll quickly learn what you need. During the first few days, you'll find yourself going back into the house to retrieve stuff. As issues arise, you'll be able to ask/research specific topics.

For example, take layout. As a low top van, are you ok crawling around on your knees in order to have a large storage area, or do you want a layout that maximizes what can be done while seated? There are pros and cons to both and there are plenty of YT videos on layout. With experience you'll figure out what's right for you.