Hello vandwellers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrypagan

Reaction score
I'm glad to find this group.  Im female grandmother widowed.  I have brain injury.    I lived on wheels since husband died.   I'm stuck with two rigs living in a campground.   I can not figure out how to get going.    I lived out of my no build van for 7 years.     I need a coach/mentor.  I am modestly self sufficient.   I'm on the east coast.    Any advise or empathy is so welcome.

Hello, and welcome to the group. I guess if you want to travel, it would help to downsize to just one rig. I'm about to give away my car because I can't drive two things at one time. I just got a van (big empty cargo van) and need to build a floor. The next step is to downsize and try to dispose of everything in my apartment that won't go into the van. Big job! When that's done, turn the key in the ignition and head toward adventure.

Welcome countrypagan to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

travelaround said:
Hello, and welcome to the group. I guess if you want to travel, it would help to downsize to just one rig. 

Thank you for the welcome.   Yes, I am going to stay in the van and not keeping the b class.