Hello there

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poncho62

Reaction score
Hi....been RV in one form or another for over 20 years including a conversion van. I think its the one I liked traveling the most in, so am thinking about another. Hopefully will get some good insight here....thanks

14295van_climbing_mt.JPG

Attachments

• 14295van_climbing_mt.JPG
    14295van_climbing_mt.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi, Poncho, and welcome!

There is a whole section on vans and how folks have converted them to give you an idea of which ones folks feel are the most reliable and such.

Is the photo the van you have now? Your message sounded a bit like you are currently without something to live or camp in?

Keep us posted on what you get and what sort of travels you have in store.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Pancho62! Good luck in your search for your next van. Hope to see you on the road soon!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks for the welcomes
That van in the pic is one I had in the late 90s on a trip ti Yellowstone.....77 Dodge.....
Have a small 5th wheel now, but its a pain if traveling, good for short trips and weekends

Hello and welcome. 

Awesome looking van you used to have.