Hello from Sunny Az

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Im Robert! Ive been a youtube junkie for years. I have been into tiny homes and Rvs and vans for over a decade. I am from Mayer Az. I am in the process of finishing off my tiny home and have been looking for that next project. I have seen all the travel channels and rv channels and van channels that youtube has to offer and have sat by dreaming about the day that I could build one of my own. I am 30 and disabled so Rvs and travel for a long time seemed out of reach. Now that my home is nearing completion though I feel now is the time to reach for a new goal. Ive realized that I dont necessarily have to be fulltime to enjoy everything that the van life has to offer, I can save my pennies and head out on little jaunts and adventures from a week or two to a month or two at a time. My bills are paid I dont owe anyone a thing now and I am looking forward to seeing what can happen. I ended up trading a spare vehicle I had for my new to me van. Its a 1986 e350 club wagon super van. It has a hightop I dont know exactly how tall but im 6'1" and there is about an inch or two between my head and the ceiling. It is kind of ugly but mechanically very sound. It was a V.A. wheel chair van in its past life. It has 88k original box A miles, Perfect Ac, and a 2" think manila envelope full of service records and receipts. All in all I think I made a good trade..................Short of the horrendous 9 miles per gallon!!! Well me and the Thousand Sunny say hello to everyone and I hope see you out there somewhere sometime.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Robert! You're in a great location for little jaunts - national parks, national forests, BLM land, and interesting cities all within reach. Try to make it to the RTR in January!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.