Hello From 'Simply Celtic Van Life'

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simplycelticvanlife

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Glenn and I am from the southern part of New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. My online presence is Simply Celtic Van Life on the various social platforms (YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook).

My wife passed away just before Covid struck and then our landlord sold the apartment out from under me. At first, I tried to purchase a property in full cash and above market value and still got outbid every time for 5 months!

My backup plan was to purchase a 2020 Ram Promaster City, in full and also installed a Wayfarer Van kit to round out my camper van. 

Everything runs on my Jackery 1000, which I keep topped off at all times. Have a fridge for insulin and food, small ceramic heater, etc, all run on the batteries.

Been living in the van, testing out van life here in Jersey, while finishing up some last minute business and now just waiting my second shot this Saturday. Once past any post shot ills, I will be officially hitting the road.

Hope to meet some cool people in my travels. Stay well!

Glenn Ryan
[email protected]

Welcome to the forum.  Sorry to hear about your wife passing.  There are good folks hanging around here.

Hello Glen... very sorry for your loses ...I hope you find some happiness on your new journey... you’re off to a good start !

Welcome Glenn to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Glenn - sorry that your wife passed away, but happy to hear you got a nice Ram Promaster and Jackery and are on the road! I hope you have many fascinating travel adventures in the months and years ahead.