Hello from new member

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creative_life

Reaction score
Hello, all

I'd found the old forum and thankfully Katie pointed me to this one. I'm glad to be here. I'd spend about an hour on the old forum already and found out so much information there, so I know I'll learn a lot here.

My husband and I want to full-time in a small class C in about 2 years. We're saving money, downsizing our belongings and working on several opportunities in order to earn an income on the road. We'll have our German Shepherd, Lady Ariel, with us as well.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Christina

Welcome, Christina; glad you found us!
Sounds like you guys have a plan and are doing your homework, which is awesome :)

Hi Christina, Welcome from north Florida, Happy to have you here, Duane

Welcome Christina and husband!! It's a great community!

I'm located wherever Ferdy is, I tend to get confused as to where that is at any given time, but I'm headed south for the winter! :)

With Love,
Tara

Welcome, and good luck with earning on the road. That's something I can't yet comprehend. Too embedded in the 9-5 lifestyle.

Hey, Vic

It's all in a different mindset. There are so many different options - workcamping, selling on ebay and amazon, setting up a booth at a flea market, working a regular job while being still for a few months. Hubby and I are almost debt free, we're working on our savings and downsizing right now. It's a definite shift in thinking but we're excited.