Hello from 'kind of a newbie'

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BjornFree

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to the lovely community here. Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been to the RTR before to check it out and met some really awesome people. I finally took the plunge last summer and my rig has been a work in progress ever since. I actually lived in one of those International binders, or bread trucks or whatever as a kid so I learned what gratitude was all about at an early age I guess. Perhaps this is in my DNA now or something, I don't know. Anyway...I really appreciate all of the good information and helpful people here. I want to support this site and contribute whenever possible in the future. Thanks!

Hi BjornFree and welcome. Looking forward to learning more about you. Best of luck and have a blast doing it.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.