Hello from Beyond Mundania.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello we are Krissie and Phill, from Beyond Mundania.  We started planning for a full timers life on the road  Van dwelling About 6 and a 1/2 years ago. But fate stepped in when I had an accident and suffered a spinal cord injury. We thought our dreams were over. We actually joined this forum over 6 years ago, Some of you might remember  PibbsDreamQuest. I tried to come back under the original name but could not get it to work so we started with a new profile. In particular I'd like to recognize Tony and Karen, Karen was very kind to me and sent me some art markers to help in an endeavor that I was planning. I'd like her to know that that dream is about to become a reality As I'm doing my 1st art show since my injury.

When we decided to finally pursue the idea of Van Dwelling  in spite of my disabilities, we aslo decided to start a you tube channel to document our progress. Just search for Beyond Mundania.  The topics will range from travel with disabilities, Earning money with my artwork and Phil's original music, Videos on the Van conversion Among many other things.

It will be really great to meet everybody!

Welcome Krissie and Phil to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Hi Kristie and Phill and welcome back. Best of luck with all your endeavors.

Hi Krisse! I remember your posts from 6 years ago and wondered what happened when you disappeared so suddenly. I'm so sorry about your accident but it looks like you are well on the road to fulfilling your dreams. Congratulations! Don't forget to post photos on the forums as your van build progresses!

Hi Krissie and Phill, welcome back to the forum! I just subscribed to your YouTube channel from my new travel channel - Hope you will subscribe back... my channel will have videos about places I travel to. I have another YouTube channel about books that I've been actively growing for the last year and a half. We should get together and talk about YouTube sometime. Maybe even have a thread here in the hobby section about YouTube... ??

Anyhow, sorry to hear you were injured and glad to hear you're recovering and going ahead with travel plans!

Hello and thank you so much for subscribing to our channel it's such a tiny little thing right now who knows where it will lead. I subscribe to your new Travel Channel and to your book channel. I enjoyed your video about the travel to the border towns in Idaho. What a terrible shame about the mercantile burning down. I look forward to interacting with you more I like your idea about the hobby forum.

Welcome
I am so sorry your accident sidelined your dreams. Happy to hear you are improved and ready for on the road adventures. Best of luck to you!!

Thank you so much for all your welcomes and welcome backs. It's been a long road to get to this point. Initially will be just part timing it and going solo for the 1st month, Then when I get back we will be taking short excursions over the weekends as Phil still has to work. It feels really good to be back in the forums again.

Krissie

Latest posts