Hello From a Old Man

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andythorn

Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope you are in good health. This is Andy a military veteran. Enjoying my retired life. Now planning to buy a motor home and live a nomadic life. What do you think?

Sounds like a plan. Have you camped or traveled much in your past? Are you used to driving something large? Do you like activities that you can do while traveling? Will you be okay if you need to be stationary for while living in the motorhome? Have you thought about traveling as you get even older? Are you retired military? Bases have some really nice cheap camping spots. Are you financially able to do this, have it all go away, and still be okay? Have fun figuring it out, ask questions if you need to.

Welcome Andy to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

thank you for your service.

highdesertranger

Welcome, Andy - I hope it works out well for you. I am enjoying vanlife in my retirement... just now, trying to get my things out of my apartment so I can stop renting.

Welcome, Andy. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

I don't think there's a better way to spend your retirement and enjoy the freedom you gave so much to protect!