Hello Everyone

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven84

Reaction score
Hello,

I am Steven, 30 yrs old business entrepreneur. Am a Canadian fellow who grew up in the states (Arizona) and lived in Asia for 7+ years (Hong Kong, China, Philippines).

I moved back to the states 3 years ago. I suppose you can say I had a mid life crisis at age 27. Business fell apart. Injection mould sets were stolen. Girlfriend that I was trying to have a kid with, decided to part ways. Lots were going on.

So I sold everything in China (everything and I mean everything). Came back USA. Bought a Chevy Express van and converted it into a camper van. Really wanted a Sprinter although they were too expensive at the time for me. Traveled cross country. Bought a motorcycle and the past six months have been such a blur, all I remember now is the enduring back pain I suffer these days. The adventure was fun though.

Luckily I had some investments that helped pay my way of life until now, I've realized, living life is not made for just living day by day.

So, I am selling all my motorbikes (yes, motorbikes are like tattoos, you get one and you want another, and another) and now my camper van.

Attached is the camper van that took me cross country and then some. My friend came with his pregnant wife. Never. Ever travel with a pregnant lady. She threw my socks out the window outside Charleston, cause something smelled funny! :-/

I was directed to this amazing website by Stan. No relation to the Hardy's.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1417560431951.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1417560431951.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 36
  • PhotoGrid_1417560554492.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1417560554492.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 32
  • PhotoGrid_1417561025432.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1417561025432.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 25
  • PhotoGrid_1417561705415.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1417561705415.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 26
Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Steve, are u selling your van because of the back problem or u just don't to live in a van anymore?.

Probably you should repost the ad in the Trading Post sub-forum--otherwise people won't see it.

That was an ad? I thought it was a screenplay treatment!

The Ethiopian man said:
Hi Steve, are u selling your van because of the back problem or u just don't to live in a van anymore?.

Selling the van to fund a project I am working on and then moving to China. Going to require designers + engineers + rapid proto-typing various parts to make the hardware product I have in mind.

PastTense said:
Probably you should repost the ad in the Trading Post sub-forum--otherwise people won't see it.

I thought this was the introduction area ~

I simply posted about me and included pics of my rig that I made, for myself...

Though I did post one over there. Thanks for the notice :)

Welcome Steven, yip, I could see pitching socks out a window when I was pregnant too. We could be funny that way. LOL

Latest posts