Have you Ever

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice re reno on the that MT. Close, but I think metal square tubes on this rig are spaced at 24 inch. I plan on a total gut and re do of this rig when the roof needs replaced, when ever that might. Thanks a bunch

I did find a photo from the 1988 manual on the facebook page for Mobile Travelers that might be of some use to you. It shows how the walls, ceiling and floor are constructed but not specific layouts of the framing pieces.

mobile traveler roof.jpg

Attachments

• mobile traveler roof.jpg
    mobile traveler roof.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 11
I'm having trouble getting that photo to open and it looks like a good one in respect to my needs of understanding. Windows 10 is painful to use, it works some times, except when you need it to.

it opens fine for me on Win7.

that type of construction is just like how they built my cargo trailer only I have 12" on center(OC) floor Joists and 16"OC wall Joist and ceiling joists. this is one of the major reasons I went with a cargo trailer and not a prebuilt toy hauler.

highdesertranger

I got it now, had to go to RV and get on my desk top computer. I have an old hp probook laptop with win 10 pro in the house, it's about to bite the dust. Gotta get a mac or chrome book.

I see the picture, I am thankful for the help. The wall in mine is not as deep looking as what's in the picture, I think my walls are only 2 in. thick. I might have to get on FB and look up that club for this model RV. This is an odd model, I've google search a picture of it and looked for hours to find one like mine, no luck with that search.