Have property-Virginia Lake Country-SEEK van camper

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Reno

Reaction score
hey guys & gals-
I had a veteran van camper here a couple years ago and liked the additional boots on the ground and friendship...would like to find another. I live in the nice, safe, quaint Virginia Lake town of Clarksville. The John Kerr Reservoir surrounds our town on the Virginia/North Carolina border, north of Raleigh...it appears to be Spring has Sprung...a fishing and boating paradise, the lake is the 2nd largest manmade lake in America at 50,000 acres, over 800 miles of shoreline. Bass Fishing tournaments galore and the world record catfish at 147 pounds. Theres a slew of Army Corps of Engineers waterfront parks, swimming beaches, kayak launches etc...the town has everything for a small town of eleven hundred.
My home is in town, just 1.5 miles to the town dock. I have a brick rancher with a fenced back yard, huge concrete private patio. Can offer electric. Figuring a reasonable rent to include limited use of my guest bathroom for showers for example. Looking for a van camper no larger than 22'...maybe youa'll could help me with my ad, what to offer, what conditions are expected & reasonable. Can walk or bike to shopping. Advice sought. What would be a reasonable rent including space, electric, some inside bathroom use, patio use etc... mike