Campground prices

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened up a nice spot on my property for a woman with a 20 foot trailer, gave 1/2 my garage for her gear and preps, water and electric...for $250 a month. And my house is less than 2 miles from the 50,000 acre tournament fishing John Kerr Reservoir. A state park just outside town and 5 other beautiful Army Corps of Engineers waterfront parks close-by. If my camper moves on I'm thinking of charging $300...is that too much? Everything just super expensive now, all my costs starting with taxes going up up up. What are you guys running in to monthly rental cost wise???
no, not too much but you are not a campground and offer nothing they can. you are offering no sewer. what are you offering, just water and electric and no amenities of any kind, so you are offering 'a lot' to set mostly. are they paying their own electric bill? elec. is costly and you paying it all? you have a well so no water bill?

yea up it 50 and you will be cool but research your area and price accordingly. Can someone get for $10 per day a site, water and electric? if not then increase it a bit more. for 30 days should someone pay $15 per day for site, water, electric? so $450 a month.

you will figure out what ya wanna pay :) you got this. but yea prices are easily doubling out there, not one doubt about that and it ain't over just yet. state parks and COEs and more are gonna increase alot still on site costs.....so....