Happy Thanksgiving, CRVL!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vagabound

Reaction score
Congratulations. Looks good, safe travels.

Rob

I will spend Turkey Day with relatives, invited to my Aunt Marilyn's place. I lost my Mom in May, and Marilyn lost Uncle Purvis (youngest brother of my late Dad) a bit earlier. I expect this to be a "mini family reunion".

I hope everybody doesn't gobble too much!

I hope all have much to be thankful for. I do, you all included.

Same to you and everyone. Glad you found one after all the looking. That and getting out of town is probably a good thanksgiving!

Dennis said:
Same to you and everyone.  Glad you found one after all the looking.  That and getting out of town is probably a good thanksgiving!

Dennis, you nailed it.

Vagabound

To perm or temp Pahrumpites:

As fate would have it, it looks like I'll be in Pahrump, NV, trying to establish residency, just prior to Thanksgiving.  Will stay for a while after the holiday also.

If anyone is boondocking there or would otherwise like to get together for a Thanksgiving meal, drop me a PM please.  If I can't think of anything else, my favorite stand-by is Cracker Barrel!  Closest one is in Vegas.

Vagabound

Happy Thanksgiving and congrats on the new truck!!!!! Safe travels.

Happy Thanksgiving To All! I have much to be thankful and it is always good to take an inventory of what one does have to be thankful for.

may everybody here on this forum and everywhere have a Happy Thanksgiving. highdesertranger

Met up with a couple of nice CRVL people here in Pahrump.  We'll be sharing a Thanksgiving buffet lunch tomorrow at a local restaurant.  If anyone else happens to be in the area and wants to join, just send me a PM for details.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Vaganow ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'll be eating the big meal at my mom's assisted living dining room. But that means I've got 3 things right there to be thankful for: 1) mom is still "with me" 2) the food is actually excellent there and 3) there I'll be one of the "younguns." LOL

You all seem like you are the kindest people in the world. I am thankful people like you are around. Also happy to have a family here in Michigan to help me with the traditional watching the Lions lose. Happy Thanksgiving All!

Happy turkey day to all.
Remember turkey has large amounts amino acid tryptophan and your body turns it into something that makes you sleepy.

firebob said:
Happy turkey day to all.
Remember turkey has large amounts amino acid tryptophan and your body turns it into something that makes you sleepy.

So, maybe today is a better day for less  "vanning" and more "dwelling".:)

Vagabound

Latest posts