Happier camper

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cammalu

Reaction score
Hopefully I can get this link in here. There is a relatively newish camper that came out that I thought had some design elements in it that were interesting and different. The interior of the camper is made up of modular boxes that can be configured in multiple ways even as far as setting them out to be furniture.

It can also be used as a hauler for whatever including a toy hauler. There is a 12 volt AC unit as an option that is portable.

The shower appears to be a big black piece of pipe riding on the bumper and it's set up to shower outside.

Duh.... http://happiercamper.com/add-ons

There are lots of things to explore on this site and several videos. Pretty neat little Lego acting thing.

I don't know why a van build couldn't incorporate the Lego thing.

I think this is a very smart looking rig, I like the looks the size, and I especially like the back door idea. My Toyota van is made in a similar line in that the entire interior can be removed in less then five minutes to be used as a cargo or work vehicle or the bed can be turned sideways the floor used as a ramp and a motorbike or scooter can be pushed inside. I have never owned a fiberglass TT like this or the Trilium or other brands of small fiberglass trailers but the only fault I find is that the interior although practical seem cold and plasticky but that can be rectified by gluing a bit of nice wood veneer here and there to warm it up.

Long term i think you would really have to have a van dweller mind set to make it work but it is cute with all of the accessories.

I dont like the absorption fridge/warmer or the 12 volt cooler. Neither is practical. It also looks like you can have a vent or A/C, not both.

Cammalu said:
Duh....   http://happiercamper.com/add-ons

There are lots of things to explore on this site and several videos.  Pretty neat little Lego acting thing.  

I don't know why a van build couldn't incorporate the Lego thing.
Interesting idea, but I am not crazy about that back hatch. I would have to come up with some sort of screening to keep the bugs out.

gcal said:
Interesting idea, but I am not crazy about that back hatch. I would have to come up with some sort of screening to keep the bugs out.

They have a rear hatch screen room as an optional add-on...