gromes log!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toyotaman0808

Reaction score
Wow! Its been a while! But anyway second night in the subaru man is it awesome. I'm in my work parking lot not glamorous but secure. Gona hit up the camp ground next week for a change of scenery hah

I had an interesting problem. I was at walmart and went inside to get some food I come out and there are two police cars at my van looking inside so I walk over. Turns out dmv hasn't switched my tags over yet so they went back to my subaru they were about to take my tags. Then they tell me they had a report of someone selling stolen property out of a white van and my van looked suspisious. So anyway I leave and one of them follows me to my work parking lot. So that sucks lol

<p style="margin: 0px;">So, Toyotaman</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">You now have a van. </p><p style="margin: 0px;">I hope you will show pics as your build progresses. </p><p style="margin: 0px;">Did the Subaru find a new dweller?</p>

That's the kind of encounter that would scare me to death! I would be thinking to myself, they are going to take me to jail for being a homeless person! Did they say anything to you about that? Were they mean, or were they civil to you? At least you must have got out of it o.k., your talking to us! lol!

The subaru got traded in. The police were fine while I was talking to them. I'm not too woried about getting arested I know all my stuff is legal. I admit I was a little nervous lol