Grilling fish

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravensoracle

Reaction score
I thought I'd share a interesting way I stumbled across for grilling fish. Last fall I was out at the lake and had caught a couple of decent sized catfish. Well my wife didn't want me to use her freshly seasoned iron skillet because she was planning on making eggs and bacon the next morning and didn't want a fishy taste. I never worried about it because I never tasted any leftover fishy taste but she was determined.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>So I was looking at what I had in the camper to grill up the fish when I saw the old pizza stone I used for placing under any hot pans I put on the picnic tables. It was an extra I picked up at some auction somewhere. I tossed the stone on the charcoal grill and tossed the pieces of catfish on it. I didn't have to add anything to grease the pan just let the catfish pieces cook in their own juices with a touch of Mrs. Dash Table Blend.</div><div><br></div><div>The fish turned out to be some of the best that I'd made in a long time. The fish cooked evenly and the stone held the heat from the grill well. &nbsp;Clean up was real easy too.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

had fish cooked lots of ways but never like that-best part is easy clean up.once in S.C. seen a guy was cooking fish in a burned out stump<br>