graffiti removal

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying kurbmaster

Reaction score
So I got a big white canvas that I park all over the place, I often look at it thinking of what kind of logo would be nice to break down the whiteness,
I imagine a few graffiti artists think the same thing. Not IF but rather WHEN I get tagged, does anyone know of a product, tools or tricks that I should be carrying to remove graffiti. Cheers FK:)

Lowe's sells a product called Goof-Off.

don't let the graphix sit on there too long, as the longer it's on, the harder it'll be to remove it.

When I had delivery trucks in Las Vegas, I used a paint and varnish remover. It was in a gel form so that it wouldn't run. I would spread it over the graffiti and then wipe the graffiti off like wiping a chalk board clean, then wash with soapy water. It never hurt the paint on the trucks, because I wouldn't keep it on very long immediately wipe off and wash. The paint on the truck is a high quality paint job and the graffiti is low quality.

thanks for that guys, I think, I know goof off is that from the same manufacturers as jiggaloo, or something like that. I will look for that to have on hand as well as varnish remover in gel form. I keep getting this feeling that I will wake up one night to the sounds of rattle cans. :)

We were tagged once, and by lack of suitable products we have used brake cleaner liquid, which worked really well.

Latest posts