Goodbye

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutdoorFT

Reaction score
Feel free to delete my account.

Posts come up missing when its not against the rules and was helpful. Won't waste anymore time typing posts just to have it deleted.

Do you know for a fact that your posts were deleted?  Has a Moderator or Administrator contacted you? 

The reason I'm asking is I've noticed a couple of my "plain Jane' post's haven't made to the thread I posted on.  A couple of times I've been able to click on the "go back to last page arrow"  enough times to pull up my post and sure enough I hadn't posted it.   However once by the time I did this and then checked the thread there was my post...TWICE!

Sometimes I think there is a slight delay...I don't know for sure.  The one thing I do know......  SKYNET IS AWARE!

Jewellann

the last person who thought their posts were being deleted just missed them in the thread

I'm not wasting a lot of time searching for missing posts because there are a plethora of reasons they might not be where you THINK you posted them. There is one in the trash can that was sent there on June 20th. It was posted in the *Fear of not finding a place to camp* thread.

if I delete something I Email the person unless it's multiple deletions, then I just notify the first person in the string and I post a reason in the thread. most of the time the post that gets deleted go to the forum trash I just checked back for a month and only found 1 of yours deleted and it was for being off topic. Bob posted in the thread why they were deleted. I would like to remind everyone when a post gets deleted for whatever reason and if in the following posts someone quoted the deleted post it gets deleted too. so to recap I can only find one of yours that was deleted and a reason was given. highdesertranger

Often it's not personal in this age of tech. (bit off-topic however tech related...I had a friend email me and a year later the server spit it out)

I've been finding that someone is deleting random memories ...quite often they are on the subject of "Next time at store, buy a ...."

I don't know who is doing this, but please stop...it's really getting annoying.

Brad can you point me the direction of these deleted posts. I will look into it. highdesertranger

Hey FT, I had some kind of issue about a week ago where I posted a reply and then it was not there...turns out it posted on another thread.

I dont know how that happened, either my error, the browser I was using on a Chromebook, or maybe for some reason, a crossed connection on the board...I dont know.

Some forum software has an additional link called 'Your Posts' or sometimes, 'My Posts'...which comes in handy for such things...

tx2sturgis said:
:rolleyes:   I Have That Too!  You're in deep doo doo if you also get CBS....I only have a light case of that & I think it's gender {female} specific  :D 

Jewellann

ok a looked it up and there are like 50 definitions for CRS. what are y'all talking about? highdesertranger

Can't Remember Shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah ok that one wasn't on the list. or if it was I can't remember. maybe I have that too. wait a minute what are we talking about, I forgot. highdesertranger

Boy Oh Boy......If you come down with CBS....I don't wanna hear about it....ever.....:D 

Jewellann

Txjaybird said:
    You're in deep doo doo if you also get CBS....I only have a light case of that & I think it's gender {female} specific

Does this have anything to with a Buckcherry song?

;)

I don't think so.  I'm not familiar with her/him/them.  I first heard the term used by a friend referring to another female. 
I have no idea where it came from.  It comes and goes with me, like that cold there is no cure for. 
:s  It just is.

Jewellann