Post deleted

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotSmart

Reaction score
I am so happy.

I was baited by another member and got my typing finger spanked and post deleted for being drawn off topic.

Thanks to the boss lady moderator I feel like someone is watching out for me and keeping the spirit of HDR alive.

Don’t post anything that is not helpful.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks GotSmart. As moderators, we appreciate all of the members and want everyone to participate in the forum so we hate deleting posts.

The forum has always been a good place for people to come for advice on their builds and moral support as they debate becoming nomads. We have many experienced, knowledgeable, and kind members so they receive great advice and support. We especially want to be kind and helpful to new members who may be worried and feeling insecure about their futures.

It's the posts about social issues that tend to go off the rails because many of us have strong opinions and they aren't always the same so a thread that starts as an exchange of ideas can quickly veer off-topic and descend into bickering at which time a moderator has to step in and make a decision to either close the thread, delete posts, or both. That's not easy for us to do when we know you have put a lot of time and thought into your posts but it's the best thing for the forum.

Even when threads are not problematic the moderators may delete posts that are off-topic in an effort to keep the threads concise and helpful to people who come here looking for answers to a problem. It's not anything personal, just cleaning up, so please keep contributing and making the forum one of the best places to come for advice about this wonderful lifestyle!