Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, that flu map is still showing the end of the last flu season. The official start of the next flu season 2019/2020 is this week. October and November are the month when you get flu shots. You don't want to get them before October or they might not be effective all the way to the end of the season. But it is now October so you can have your pharmacist or clinic pull the trigger.

Hello again... it was still very cold this morning but should warm a bit this afternoon ... van gets serviced @4. Otherwise, a free day to enjoy North Idaho life. Currently parked outside Auto Zone that should have opened @7:30 but still is not open @7:51. I need to ask about trailer hitch issues.

Good morning... sitting here watching bald eagle eat a fresh caught fish out of the strait, nice weather today. Trying to make decision on whether to go lithium or not using Tesla batteries.

Good morning all. Stitches out, have to chill one more week, then I can hit the road. 

Weldman, was walking on the lake shore yesterday. Bald Eagle swooped just above my head and tagged a fish in front of me. I like watching take off from the water and adjust the fish nose first for aerodynamics. I see them everyday all day long,  along with Ospreys. Large population here.

HalfShadows said:
Good morning all. Stitches out, have to chill one more week, then I can hit the road. 

Weldman, was walking on the lake shore yesterday. Bald Eagle swooped just above my head and tagged a fish in front of me. I like watching take off from the water and adjust the fish nose first for aerodynamics. I see them everyday all day long,  along with Ospreys. Large population here.
That had to been nice to seen that close up, this one dropped in the strait did same adjustment and landed on embankment on other side to eat. Stitches, hehe I would of cut them out, but that’s just me.

I have no problem pulling stitches out. Just that they were along side my eye.  On a good note the surgeon made me prettier by altering  the majority of scar tissue from an old head wound while he was in the vicinity anyways. Bonus surgery!!!

gonna be near 100 here today. ugh

simple easy day, no drama to handle here other than the weather :)

Good morning.

79 this morning with 92 this afternoon. Looks to cool off next week (yeah, sure), mid 60's to mid 80's.

Dean, the doctor released you for travel yet?

Have a great day.

Morning. I am up early after a restless night. Amazing how often my broken wrist causes me to wake up while sleeping. Can't wait to get past this stage of the healing process so I don't feel so irritable from lack of a good nights sleep. Lots of grouchy folks who could be cured of it with a good night's sleep. But I will likely be a grouch for a while longer.

I had to get my down blanket out of the bag I store it in, cold weather has arrived in the Pacific NW.

I will be spending my day cutting and packaging the kits I sell via the internet. I need to load an audio book to listen to while I work to help pass the time while I do those repetitious but fairly easy to do task. But first breakfast, hot coffee and hot oatmeal to warm me up.

A balmy 43 here with 55 this afternoon. I no longer have to dread getting out of bed in the morning. I have no plans today except to avoid the old blue van with the angry man who acted like he'd been personally insulted when I honked my horn at him when he nearly backed into me yesterday. Two feet away from a collision and I shouldn't have been concerned that he wasn't braking??

Good morning all! Cool and raining. Probably working it's way towards TA's neck of the PNW in a day or so. Turning a Lemon day into a tasty coffee day.  Installed a diesel heater in the passenger seat pedestal. Been op's checking the heater the past couple of weeks and it has been performing great. Going to install the passenger seat today along with other interior organization.

Good morning. 39 w/ a possibility of 50 later today.

Don't mind a little rain. It is good for the trees. Trees are good for oxygen. Long live the trees.

I'm headed for the laundromat.again.

Wow... looks like the Army is making people jog around the block where I'm parked. There's a man at the corner yelling at them to continue on. Note to self: don't park here again.

travelaround said:
Wow... looks like the Army is making people jog around the block where I'm parked. There's a man at the corner yelling at them to continue on. Note to self: don't park here again.
Good morning... I would love to park where you are now seeing that, I would be laughing my ass off and enjoying the show, brings back good memories. We use to do 10 mile runs two to three days a week in the infantry.
I finally decided and bought a Midnite Classic 150 SL to handle my solar system, that hurt a bit on price they are.
Nippy here about 40 something, some rain last night sunny this morning which is miracle .

you ran into the army TA? wow and cool LOL

temps cooled a bit.
out of the near 100s is nice since it is supposed to be heading into fall etc. :)

nothing doing here, SOS day, boring mostly

Still waiting on trailer title. Waking up at the local Cabelas again in the chill. Seems warmer this morning..up to 45!!! With 55 this afternoon. No plans for today except gym this evening. Maybe go sightsee in Washington?

This morning I woke up thinking about how to approach transferring the fiberglass shell of my little travel trailer from the old trailer frame onto a new one. That is because yesterday my two consultant/helpers and I made the decision that a new trailer frame was going to be essential as we found some additional structural problems in the original. It made no sense to try and patch it up. I have two great guys who will be helping me build it and they are donating their labor time! So for the cost of materials and supplies I will have a brand new frame that is stronger than the original one. I will be assisting what labor I can but with a fractured wrist that is still healing that will likely amount to being the purchasing agent, the parts runner for smaller sized items and also the painter. But last night I did help get the old frame measured and we got a 3D CAD model of the new frame made.