Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with your Dr. visit. No, don't try to DIY! LOL

61 this am and clear. Glad to see some nice weather here.

Sometimes mindful Being, just sitting in awareness, is enough.

good sat. morning

sunny and wonderful outside. heat cut a bit, cooler which seems nice.

sciatic nerve troubles. omg shoot me please :) working thru the stupid of it all. ugh.

Good morning. Trying a new coffee this AM. It is so-so. Cheers! Coffee-Clink.

RoamerRV428 said:
sciatic nerve troubles. omg shoot me please :) working thru the stupid of it all. ugh.

Please Google piriformis muscle stretches. (Maybe you already know, but just in case...) Most sciatic pain is caused by the piriformis muscle (under the major muscles in the butt) pressing on the sciatic nerve. The pain can run all the way to your for, as I'm sure you know. When mine gets bad, I lie on the floor with a tennis or golf ball under me where the pain is worst. It hurts, but if you can get the ball in the right place, the piriformis will stretch and the pain will be relieved. (One of my specialties as a massage therapist.)
Here's a good link:
https://curiousmindmagazine.com/help-you-get-rid-of-sciatica/

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Thank you Snowbird for the link. Will check into because I knew of stretches to help but not enough info so this will be informative to me. Appreciate the help!! Got it bookmarked.

good sunday morning
cloudy, drizzle. sun later? I think so :) great day to all.

Howdy dwellers have a great day we mane it to Sunday let's have a great day. Still in Missouri for the winter having surgery to put an a implantable cardio defibrillator put in my heart the 26 of October

Howdy dwellers have a great day we mane it to Sunday let's have a great day. Still in Missouri for the winter having surgery to put an a implantable cardio defibrillator put in my heart the 26 of October

Good morning Dean. I will be rooting for a speedy recovery, and a successful outcome, post surgery. Cheers! Coffee-Clink

Good Monday morning to everyone.
weather improving, sunny and warmer. nice simple day here hopefully.

Yesterday a fellow van Dweller lost his companion Leia. If you know Dave2D
Please send word to help with his loss.
Most people don't know how it is to travel with your companion every day and when you lose them you suddenly find yourself alone. I had the same experience in the spring. And it's still hard to deal with.
Thanks for supporting our community.
Beeps.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Happy Tuesday

off to visit my 90 yr old mom today, shopping day for her :)
weather decent and warmer

great Tuesday to all