Good morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ay Caramba!   It's not just any day...It's TACO TUESDAY! 

A little something to spice up your morning coffee...     

Didn't get to see water today, just the empty shell of a mini winni. But it is coming along nicely and will be done soon.
I'm going to get solar with the proceeds.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Hey Dean. Pretty soon you will be running amuck. Have you finalized your plans for the first six months of freedom?

I'm just the opposite. I will always have my little house. Will stay here through the cold weather. Then I will wander around always returning to my little spot. This morning I am cooking bacon so my dog is very happy.

Sense my heart attack in April till now I miss being on the road.  Staying at a friend's place it costs me more to stay here than it does to live in my own house.even cheaper to live in my van .

Good morning Dean. Went outside to have coffee @4:30 AM. Stupid mountain Lion Lurking around the area. Dogs in the hills were barking all night. Heard something moving in the bushes, have a light weight Gerber Axe by my side. Could be a Raccoon, their huge here. This a daily nocturnal activity for me. Love when the deer don't pay me any mind, and just glance at me from 15 feet away. You enjoy your day Dean, time for another cup of coffee and watch the sun, err cloud rise.