Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, (Please Delete were applicable)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zig2k143

Reaction score
I'm 51 and new to this lifestyle. I'll be driving a Ford Fusion Hybrid. I'm from NYC but I've been living in South Dakoda for a bit over a year. I will be living out of my car, or a tent, or an Airbnb every now and then. 

I'm a digital nomad and I'm very lucky to have a great job that allows me to do this. I have always wanted to do this and when my x fiance lost her job I started planning to be nomads. Well she decided she couldn't do it and went back to her home state. So now it's just me on the road but I'm having a blast. I'm in Kansas City, Mo right now on my way to the Ozarks and St Louis... Not sure where after that.. I figure I'll travel north where the virus isn't hitting as hard and south in the summer.

Thanks for listening. :)
Gerry Aka Zig

"Even bad days make good days seem better!!!"

Welcome to the CRVL forums Zig! Congratulations on your new traveling life! You sound like a natural nomad. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you... I\'ve been online since the early days of the internet and I've been using forums like these for a very long time. I am usually nothing but positive about others and not into drama. I also believe you can't feed the trolls and any reaction to them good or bad feeds them. LOLrvwandering

Welcome to the forum! 
What are the Ozarks, friends of yours?
-crofter

Welcome Zig - how long have you been on the road thus far? What kinds of adventures are you looking for?
I've only been on the road for a few weeks... But I've always been a minimalistialist. I moved from NYC to SD and when my Xfiance left me I decided to wander the USA and eventually Canada. I'm enjoying myself very much. travelaround

The Ozarks is a huge lake down in MO. Jason Bateman stars in and directs a show on Netflix about it... It\ said:
Welcome to the forum! 
What are the Ozarks, friends of yours?
-crofter

It is also: The Ozarks, also known as the Ozark Mountains or Ozark Plateau, is a physiographic region in the U.S. states of Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and extreme southeastern Kansas. ... There are two mountain ranges within the Ozarks: the Boston Mountains of Arkansas and the St. Francois Mountains of Missouri

That was great information thank you... They were beautiful.GypsyJan said:
It is also: The Ozarks, also known as the Ozark Mountains or Ozark Plateau, is a physiographic region in the U.S. states of Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and extreme southeastern Kansas. ... There are two mountain ranges within the Ozarks: the Boston Mountains of Arkansas and the St. Francois Mountains of Missouri