going to be pulling out

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonwolf65

Reaction score
wed 20 july...leaving tomorrow for WV visit mom before heading out on the road, please note getting online will be tricky after tomorrow , but will check messages and emails, and reply back when I can... I know i'm brand new here, but hope to meet up with and get to know as many of you as you want to get to know me...please send me any for sure locations I might run into you and a way to tell when I do...If you see a 2012 silver Toyota Tacoma acc cab with topper pulling a white Jayco 16ft trailer with Va tags and a bearded guy with a camo hat that would be me so come up and say hi and I'll buy you a cup of coffee or a cold beer. Wii try to post a pic as soon as I get one I can download.  Clear skies, open roads and safe travels to everyone. 
Doug

Congratulations and have an enjoyable trip.

Do keep an eye on the weather as we are going to be having a heat wave for the next week or so.

You may get to WV and find a hollow that's high and shady to ride that heat out in with your Mom.  Need to keep her cool too.  LOL  She may enjoy it enough to want to go with you. :)

Whoa, free bear?! I'm in :) Seriously though, good luck and have fun! (And if you're in N. Florida, shoot me a message)

Post your route now so those on the way can hollah...?
Those camo hats are mighty common uptah Maine , I have 3 !
(4 if ya count the knitted one, reversible to orange of course !)

Happy Trails

Rvpopeye - I LOVE your Maine accent! My husband was from Kittery, so it's real familiar!

Pulling out is always a good way to go. Not 100%, but at least you have a fighting chance....

ghost said:
Pulling out is always a good way to go.  Not 100%, but at least you have a fighting chance....

caught that after my post...wondered if anyone might go there :idea: hope to catch up with you sometime ghost bet you have some interesting stories.

Good for you! Best of luck and safe travels.

If you evah pass through the Boston area be sure to give a shout.

moonwolf65 said:
caught that after my post...wondered if anyone might go there :idea: hope to catch up with you sometime ghost bet you have some interesting stories.

Haha!  Likewise moonwolf.  I just like to lighten it up sometimes : )  And yes I have interesting stories for days lol.  And I'm only 39.

"a bearded guy with a camo hat"......

Me too moonwolf65. Good luck on your route!