GIRLS' ROOM: Living in a Lance Cabover

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F350Girl

Reaction score
:D
About 8 months ago I purchased a F-350 classic 1 ton truck with a old camper on it. It needed work. But water damage was the biggest problem I ran into. The whole thing was rotted even the structure. So after trying so hard to fix it nothing seemed to work out. So my bf helped me buy a 1990 lance. So far Thisbe thing is not leaking the only thing is that the window in the kitchen needs some re sealing. Before my truck I spent two years in a van stealth canoeing with my bf. But now that we have a border collie we have moved on to a big 10ft 9inch lance.
HAs anyone here lived in a cab over camper before? Please share your likes and dislikes about cab over!
As I'm new to the lance experience and I'm loving it so far. But I have many questions too!

Welcome to the CRVL forums F350Girl! I believe there are a few forum members living in truck campers. Hopefully they chime in and you came ask questions. In the meantime feel free to ask about anything else!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi F350Girl,

Somehow you have posted your questions in The Girl's Room conversation area on this forum. I think you'd get a lot more replies by posting the same info in the Newcomer's Corner or in the thread section on truck campers. There are lots here who do live in truck campers, so I know you'd get feedback if this is posted in a different part of the forum.

Maybe one of the moderators can help move it??

Bob has a video interview of a woman living in her truck camper: Lance has an excellent reputation.