Getting Started

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayduke85

Reaction score
Greetings,
My partner and I have actively been scouring the vast corners of the web in an attempt to locate the van of our dreams. We are working on a budget--less than 10k for entirety of project--so don't want to spend too much on our van. However, I understand that we get what we pay for and that it may be worth it in the long run to shell out a little more money up front to ensure we don't break down 2 weeks into our trip. 

That being said I just wanted to gather some opinions on vehicle models/makes, preferences for this engine over that, and any other tidbits you think may be useful. I should mention we plan to be on the road for 2-3 months with two people and a dog. Since we will not be living in the van permanently it is important to us that the van gets relatively good gas mileage and is comfortable to drive. 

-Cheers

Welcome to the CRVL forums Hayduke!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.