FYI off road vehicles in Arizona

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highdesertranger

R.I.P HDR
Reaction score
this is a heads up for any out of state people bringing their off road ATV's,  UTE's, OHV's Quads,  4wheelers or whatever you want call them.  into Arizona,  there is a new requirement for you to obtain a nonresident sticker.  these are only available online,  they are good for one year and cost 25 bucks(plus a processing fee).  here's the link,

https://www.azgfd.com/OHV/Decals/

just wanted to pass this info along.

highdesertranger

I register my utv in Arizona so I don’t think it’s considered out of state? Crud. I hope.

Bought one last month from their website. Cost was $30. Need a bigger ATV to have room for all the stickers from various states.

Still need the sticker on the License plate. Both residents and out of state visitiors need them. Pays for new trails, parks, and enforcement. Better to put the cost on the users than the whole state.

Thanks. Just bought one and took a pic to have in my phone. It might be awhile before I get the sticker cuz it will come to KY first and I’ll be longgg gone!

Leaving TOMORROW for Q!!!!! Yippieee

Yet another reason the Samurai has doubled in value as it is a street legal vehicle not a UTV or ATV that has been made street legal. Thank you!