Further Adventures of Tommy & Tammy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rm.w/aview

Reaction score
Tommy & Tammy were engaged in a lively conversation when he stopped talking for a moment and retrieved his white, no frills hanky out of his back pocket. Unfolding it, he vigorously blew his nose while Tammy continued talking. After several good snorts he folded the hanky right on the creases, again and again, until it was returned to its perfect square, then with his right hand slid it down into his back pocket. When he looked up, Tammy had become mute, mouth agape, looking in disbelief at what she had witnessed. "Is something wrong?", Tommy asks. "Do you always fold your hanky like that after you blow your nose?", she asks. "Yes, is that a problem?" "Maybe." "Why?" he asks. Tammy replies, "After twenty-five years of married life, I had no idea you folded your hanky like that after blowing your nose." "So?" "So", she continues, "I'm sorry to tell you that when I'm doing laundry and find the hanky so neatly folded in your back pocket, I assume it hasn't been used and I simply put it back in your drawer without washing it." "Well", Tommy says, "no wonder I always have so much trouble getting my glasses clean!"