Full time since November 2017

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Theresa. Could you tell us a little more about yourself? Maybe about your rig/recent destinations or your motivation to vandwell? Nothing too personal, safety first of course.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Hi Theresa and welcome! I'll echo AMGS thought. If nomo info that's ok, but would love to hear your first impressions. Either way, best of luck and I hope you're enjoying yourself!

AMGS3 said:
Welcome to the forum Theresa. Could you tell us a little more about yourself? Maybe about your rig/recent destinations or your motivation to vandwell? Nothing too personal, safety first of course.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. I'm new to this also joined yesterday ! I will be coming to Ariz. in October and looking forward to it. Have a good evening.  Linda

Welcome to the CRVL forums Theresa!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi thanks for replying. I’ve never used a forum before. I’m not a vandweller. I’m in an RV and traveling in Utah this June. Seeing some amazing stuff. I’m full time. Just learning the ropes. I have a Fleetwood Flair 33’. I’m headed to Colorado this summer. Just mosying along, letting the wind take me. No particular place to go. Probably making every mistake in the book! Thankful to be alive and finding joy along the way. :)

Theresa said:
Hi thanks for replying. I’ve never used a forum before. I’m not a vandweller. I’m in an RV and traveling in Utah this June. Seeing some amazing stuff. I’m full time. Just learning the ropes. I have a Fleetwood Flair 33’. I’m headed to Colorado this summer. Just mosying along, letting the wind take me. No particular place to go. Probably making every mistake in the book! Thankful to be alive and finding joy along the way. :)
Welcome Theresa, glad you're finding your travels fun!

Forums can be a little awkward at first, but don't worry, it's just people talking.  You'll get used to it and there's plenty of opportunity to enjoy yourself, learn a little or a lot at your own pace, no pressure, or just say hello and maybe make some friends.

And if you get some spinach stuck between your teeth, nobody will even know.