Fresh water tank filler hose

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachykeen

Reaction score
I am going nuts trying to find a replacement for my water filler hose on my 92 Toyota winnie Warrior. It is 1 ft long x 1 3/8".  Transparent white, ribbed except for 1 inch on the ends which is clamp-able . The stuff I keep seeing is ribbed all the way and extremely hard so I can't clamp the ends. Please High Desert or anyone. They must exist because there are many old Toys running around. The west is infested with them. :huh:

How abt the flexible tubing sold at Home Depot in many different weights and diameters, in the plumbing department. It's sold from spools so you can get it cut to any length you need.

speedhighway46 said:
How abt the flexible tubing sold at Home Depot in many different weights and diameters, in the plumbing department. It's sold from spools so you can get it cut to any length you need.

I don't think that bulk vinyl tubing goes up to 1 3/8".

Maybe try pool hose. It's about that size and has clamp-able cut points every 3 feet.

Alternatively, use a rubber fernco fitting (with clamps) to step the size to some other common diameter and use a different pipe.

The Home Depot website lists all kinds of flexible hose up to 2". There are several listings for
1 3/8" OD hose. Don't know whether he needs 1 3/8" OD or ID.

Spaceman Spiff said:
OOPSE  :blush:
Thanks to all for the aid, I knew I could count on you. Spiff good website :)

[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

That stuff goes on much easier by putting the ends in warm water for a few minutes but be careful not to cut into the hose with the clamps while soft.