• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Van if you NEED it. SOLD!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanLifeCrisis

Reaction score
I am moving out of my van, and I am willing to give it away to someone who needs it and is an active member here.  I am selling it to anyone else for 900.   

It has a clean wv title.  It is an old cargo van, so it isnt pretty but it runs good.  It is AS-IS of course.

It has a bedframe, some cabinets, a desk, a fantastic fan, a roof rack, a 110v inlet, and some solar ready wiring.  If you want ill put the 260 in solar and trojan house batteries inverter etc in it for $500.

It could use some new rear springs, current ones sag.  Could use a new wire from battery to starter, it works but you sometimes randomly have to jiggle it.

It is located in northern california near truckee/donnar pass, you must come there to get it.  WV registration stays with the person not the vehicle so you must arrange to get it wherever you need to legally. 

The van will be gone by october 15 one way of another.  

You can also see it on my youtube.  

Contact me at [email protected] if interested.  Ill try to check pms here but it doesnt notify me for some reason. 

I might be able to help with other things too if you have nothing.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

Thanks for building folks up!

Great little starter for someone.

year, type, class, engine, mileage. I was always taught that we shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth but it might help.

the registration really is not important, but what about the title?

I hope all is well.

highdesertranger

90 chevy g10 305 v8 147k 13-15 mpg

Not sure if howa would be ok with my poor mans body work on it.

As i mentioned i have clean wv title for it.

Latest posts