• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free minivan upstate NY - SOLD!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverbk

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country that I am giving away, clean NY title in hand.

Sone rust needs some tlc but runs and drives pretty good. 4 new Chinese tires last year.

I am only giving this van to someone who needs a home or plans on using it to convert for van life. I have a travel trailer that I will be hitting the road with in yhe next year or so. I would rather give back to the community than junk or sell. She has been sitting since last season. 

Anyone with serious interest contact me and I will email you pics. You must come and get it. Located in 12533.

I’m sure there will be people interested. But I also know that homes on wheels alliance excepts donations to build out for folks in need. I think they even except junk vehicles through an agency that sells them and gives them most of the cash. You might wanna contact them on their website. But I’m sure someone will jump at it. Thanks for being so generous it will come back to you.

Silverbk, That is a nice thing to do. I am sure the new owner will appreciate it.