• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Electrician for van build needed in Hartford CT & Springfield MA area

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anothertry

Reaction score
I need an electrician experienced with van electrical systems, solar panels, 12V, aware of electropollution and shielding options, etc sometime this July-September 2021.
Location is between Hartford CT & Springfield MA area and there are lots of hardware and electrical supply places here.

I have some parts already and have built the roof rack and roof-to-interior wiring passage.
I am on a budget but would like to use quality parts and I don't need an extravagant system, just small appliances for quick cooking, 12v heater, 12v cooling fan, 12V fridge, some electronics.

I have a Killawatt tool and a spreadsheet of appliances and their specs but it's not complete yet and I may never get a completely accurate measurement for each item but I'd like to have extra power available anyway just in case. I can also assist you with the work if you are open to that.

This post is a brief intro and I can send you more details later.
I need a professional because I don't know how to do this myself properly and for the insurance I need to provide a receipt for work done.
I've done most of the other work myself but for this I would feel more comfortable to have a pro do it.