Forgivness before premition?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianBear

Reaction score
I found an amazing spot in my area I want to frequently use.<br>It's a synagogue at the top of a hill with a ton of parking space. No cops or kids seem to bother it, The view of the stars is better then anything you could imagine in the city. So I'm wondering if I should just ask them permission to use it at night when no one is there and no one cares or use it often and hope no one finds out.<br><br>I'm not Jewish ether, agnostic and raised christian.

My ethical values would have me asking permission. I would literally sleep better.

I would also ask.&nbsp; After all, it is private property.

Here,the Jewish sites have become targets for vandals, so I would ask nicely if you could stay. If something were to happen and if they recorded your plates, it might not turn out good fo you, even if you did nothing wrong.&nbsp;<br><br>You might even put it as nicely as possible while stating you would be an added security feature, and could you possibly use some of their water while your at it. Kill two bird with one stone thinking.&nbsp;

<P>Wild_E has the solution.<BR><BR>Some years ago, I was living in my second stepvan and parked it in the back of a small junkyard as a Live-In Watchdog.</P><P>Free water, and even had a small shed to park my chopper in.....worked out great for both of us!!</P>

offer to do some favors around the place or donate your time in exchange for parking rights.&nbsp; it might help to get to know the rabbi.