For you who do the green

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smoked plenty of weed in the 60's but I doubt that sucking any kind of smoke into your lungs can be good for you.

Getting poisoned by or because of the governments actions is nothing new. During the alcohol prohibition, for a time, they required all forms of alcohol that could be purchased for anything other than hospital use was required to have an additive that couldn't be filtered out that was poison and killed many citizens before the outrage made them cease and change the regulations. Then there was the spraying of paraquat that was a poison over all the cannabis that they could get to. So now they happy that someone else will do the poisoning while they can claim innocence but still be the cause of people getting poisoned. You know that old saying about the smartest thing Satan did was get people to quit believing in his/her existence. Well, the government has that same policy hoping people won't realize or believe how truly evil they can be towards their own citizens.

I only grow organic gmo free weed on my neighbor's property.
I agree with DTfuqua (is this terry?) quote: Getting poisoned by or because of the governments actions is nothing new