Liviing in Arizona vs Alabama with Environmental?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have acquired a coveted Section 8 voucher ...
I dont know that once one has secured a Section 8 voucher that one retains an inalienable right to ownership of said voucher, or that a receiving state/county must accept its transfer. ...
If you don’t want to maintain a physical residence somewhere, consider giving your certificate up so that someone without your resources can use it.

Agree, and want to link one more time to this New York Times article on homeless rural families. Some of those "someone"s are children working heartbreakingly hard to keep up with their schoolwork and not always succeeding.

^^^Welcome to my world for many years. I lived across the river in Eastern Kentucky growing up and returned later to teach. It is good they at least have some form of formal program to help identify homelessness. In my time there was no help other than the help of the community which when poor themselves was little.

Not sure why people think camping in a vehicle means no chemicals. It is full of plastics which constantly off-gas. That hard to remove film that developes on the inside of the windshield and side window glass is the off-gassing from all the plastics residue. That “new car” smell is from off-gassing of carpets, plastics and upholstery. It never
stops happening.