• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale-

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaBsTs

Reaction score
I have an Olympia wave 3 with the legs, a Camp Chef oven in red, and an 11 pound propane tank with the regulator & hoses for sale. The heater and tank is 2 months old and the Camp Chef oven is a year old. I'll take $250 for all of it. I am currently in Chattanooga, TN.

Excuse me, but have you heard about selling cars for scrap? The closer a scrap yard is to you, the higher your scrap metal quota will be. Scrap metal prices are not set in stone, and many local and global factors can affect these prices. The average car can have many different types of metal in it, and steel or copper prices today could be very different next month. Depending on current scrap metal prices, these metals can often be worth even more than gold, so this is a critical factor in determining your car's scrap metal value.

PaBsTs said:
I have an Olympia wave 3 with the legs, a Camp Chef oven in red, and an 11 pound propane tank with the regulator & hoses for sale. The heater and tank is 2 months old and the Camp Chef oven is a year old. I'll take $250 for all of it. I am currently in Chattanooga, TN.

Before I ask anything else, for the Wave 3, are the controls on the front?
Next, would you be willing to sell it by itself, and finally, would you be willing to ship?
Also, pics please!

Chris it's not how close you are to a scrap yard. It's how close you are to a west coast port. that's where you will get the best price.

BTW head over to the "Newcomers corner" and give us an intro.

Highdesertranger

ChrisCh said:
Excuse me, but have you heard about selling cars for scrap? The closer a scrap yard is to you, the higher your scrap metal quota will be . Scrap metal prices are not set in stone, and many local and global factors can affect these prices. The average car can have many different types of metal in it, and steel or copper prices today could be very different next month. Depending on current scrap metal prices, these metals can often be worth even more than gold, so this is a critical factor in determining your car's scrap metal value.
Sorry for repeating myself, but there are some problems with the forum