Fitness accountability partners?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yogidog

Reaction score
Hello all, 
This is probably not the right place to post this but the subject of carbs and exercise came up in the subject of clothes thread, fittingly:)

So I wanted see if anyone was interested in a thread we create to chart our progress? Did this on another site and it worked well, would rather only log into one site:).

All ideas welcome on how we could do this and if it is allowed, I think it is very relevant to Mobile living and freedom!  

I was just thinking about structuring my day and how I have plenty of time to exercise now, make a healthy meal, no time excuse anymore! 

So i am moving toward as much protein and least carbs I can do. And would like to a ritual of a long walk each day with the dog.

You're welcome to start a thread, here, in the girls' room, if you only want women to participate.

Gigi said:
Even though I'm not mobile yet.  I'm totally in!

Excellant! 

Do u  have a preference if we do it men and women, or just women? I have no preference :)

A few ideas I can throw out but I am.open to any, being accountable in some way gets me over the hump until it becomes a habit in about a month.

Could do group counts like goal of ten miles a week between group members, or so many push ups,.classes whatever. Pounds of fruit and veggies eaten ect.

OR we could make our own and report. 

We will be zipping by at the rtr!

Thanks.for.joining me! What are your areas of interests?

I'm totally fine with men and women.  Maybe making our own and report it to be accountable to each other?!  I'm wanting to get back into walking.  I got really lazy this last winter. ugh!  But however you want to set this up is just fine with me...it's your baby and a great idea!  

Gigi

I'll put it in off topic/chitchat:) doing better already knowing I am going to type it out!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk