Finally in our tt!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my365roses

Reaction score
Feels like it took forever! So far I have learned a walk around before pullimg out is a must.  (Total newb mistake) Don't make you maiden voyage when both responsible parties are tired and irritated with each other.  Sad part is we had a checklist.  Totally ignored it.
I'm not a huge fan of camp grounds.  While its nice and currently a necessity I can't wait to get generators and boondock.  
The poop tote is the best invention yet.  
Given a few oopses we are enjoying this life style so far.  I can't wait until my hubby retires and we can actually go to a new state.

Congratulations. I'm about a month behind you on full timing it. Are you living in the trailer full time. I'm not a big fan of campgrounds either. Nothing like boondocking it and getting away from people.

Check lists and walk around ! Yup and yup ...

Sorry but I have to ask. What is a poop tote?

my365roses said:
Feels like it took forever!
<-------->
Given a few oopses we are enjoying this life style so far.  I can't wait until my hubby retires and we can actually go to a new state.
CONGRATS! So, tell us about your TT. Pictures are good too. :)

Why not invest in solar vs a generator especially since you want to boondock a lot and probably enjoy the peace and quiet. Just curious.

We will get solar at some point. Was looking for something easier right now for the time being. Our ultimate goal once the kids move out is a camper on the truck.
No pictures yet. My phone is stupid so posting with it can be challenging.
We are about 2 weeks into this and loving it. I don't see this getting old.

Either way, it's awesome. I've been in the RV for a month...finally hitting the road on Saturday (although the 5W is going straight into the shop for a jack repair/replacement) and I'm going backpacking for a week. Heading south after that and taking my time

I'll take a shovel and a spot worthy of using it over any sort of a blackwater tank everytime.

We are in a TT until May and since the end of June. I'm amazed at how big 21ft of living space feels! Congrats and good luck. Fortunately I only lost one pair of flimsy chocks! I look twice now, too!

Latest posts