Finally.....got my van home!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyslife

Reaction score
Was finally able to get everything taken care of to get it home - will take pictures tomorrow, if it's not raining. Maybe, I should just wait until I get it cleaned out as it's a mess.

Discovered it needs more work (body/engine) than disclosed to me by my niece but, it isn't nothing we can't handle. I took a new attitude about it all today - if I let it upset me, I will end up walking away from my dreams.....So, it just simply put some of my build on hold financially - instead of building a bed right now, the back bench seat folds down into a bed and I will just use it - instead of building cabinets, I will pick a couple up at the thrift stores. Also, will have to put the solar set-up on hold for now - not a big deal though.

I do have the wood to frame out the walls, the styrofoam (spelling?) insulation, and will be picking up the paneling for the walls next week. And, I picked up my Reflectix for the windows so, I do have something to start with.

Barbara

I'm very happy for you, but darn it, now I have that Patti LaBelle song stuck in my mind..."I'm feeling good from my head to my shoes. Know where I'm going and I know what to do. I tidied up my point of view. I got a new attitude!" Must be an 80s thing...sorry.

Glad you got it home! :) And great attitude! Yeah, might take a bit longer to get it the way you want, I feel your pain. Hang in there chickie. :D