• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fiberglass raised roof for Ford Extened Van, in Owensboro, KY, $500.00

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a fiberglass raised roof as seen on the van in the photos below. I believe it will fit any Extended Ford van from 1992-2014, It came from a 1997 year van.

It's only the roof, not the van. I bought the van for the roof, got rid of the van, but I kept the roof, and decided to go another way, so the roof is for sale.

I have the roof and the aluminum moldings that go around the roof, there is no interior panels, it's bare fiberglass on the inside.
The roof was glued and screwed on, it's not that hard to install it on your van, look on youtube there are several videos showing how to do the install.

I am in Owensboro, KY, I am asking $500.00 cash for the roof.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

IMG_0963001 (1).jpgIMG_0970 (1).jpgIMG_0967 (1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0967 (1).jpg
    IMG_0967 (1).jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0970 (1).jpg
    IMG_0970 (1).jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0963001 (1).jpg
    IMG_0963001 (1).jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 29
It looks like a boat! Make it removable and you can use it when you go to the lake [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headache it’s only 30 minutes down the road from me. I could store it here until you could come get it.

Thank you but I wouldn't be able to afford the drive let alone get it somewhere people could install it.

I still have the roof, it's just a mosquito habitat right now.

Make me an offer, I probably will take it. I would rather not take it to the dump.

If anyone wants to buy it I can store it here on my land until you can come get it. I’m only about 30 min away.