Favorite Email Newsletters?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanHeads

Reaction score
Hey all, 
I am curious what everyone's thoughts are on email newsletters for the RV, van life, overlanding communities. I am new to email newsletters but really like them, and would like to know what everyone recommends. I definitely read news, browse blogs and youtube and all that, but curious specific to email newsletters. I only read one now: vanheads.com and like it. 

What email newsletters do you read and recommend :heart: ? What topics do you look for in email newsletters :idea: ? Which do you dislike and why :s ?

Welcome to the forum...…………your first 3 posts all pushing your agenda……Try introducing yourself.

" Which do you dislike "…………...I personally dislike SPAM...…….

I miss the good olde days with the 10 post requirement...…

""Those Were The Days My Friend...……I Wish They'd Never End.""

abnorm said:
Welcome to the forum...…………your first 3 posts all pushing your agenda……Try introducing yourself.

" Which do you dislike "…………...I personally dislike SPAM...…….

I miss the good olde days with the 10 post requirement...…

""Those Were The Days My Friend...……I Wish They'd Never End.""

Same here. I don't want any "email newsletters". My email is reserved for friends, family, and actual business relationships. If I want to read content otherwise, I'll go click on it.

As far as the original poster, quit posting thinly veiled advertisements and go be a real contributor to the community by at least telling us who you are and what your interest in the place is.

My two cents.