Families w/kids in Quartzsite now till Jan...want to meet??

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyhippymom

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My family and I (both in our 30's) just arrived in Quartzsite today and will be here (possibly Ehrenberg area also) until after the RTR. I have two boys 6 and 11 and we would really like to meet some other families with similar aged kids who might be interested in camping nearby, or just getting together. Or even just others that are closer to our age. This is our first time here, so we are still trying to figure our way around and find proper "boondocking" areas. Reply and let me know if you are interested?  :D

We will be there later this coming week. Married couple with a 7 year old boy.

happyhippymom said:
Hi everyone! My family and I (both in our 30's) just arrived in Quartzsite today and will be here (possibly Ehrenberg area also) until after the RTR. I have two boys 6 and 11 and we would really like to meet some other families with similar aged kids who might be interested in camping nearby, or just getting together. Or even just others that are closer to our age. This is our first time here, so we are still trying to figure our way around and find proper "boondocking" areas. Reply and let me know if you are interested?  :D

I'm happy to see that kids will be there.  I will try to go as well, and bring my 2 boys and 1 girl.  They are all 6yo.  I will only be able to be there for the Jan 15 weekend though.
Joe

We are gonna be there before the RTR starts...2 boys and a girl....5, 3 and 1. Awesome that there are gonna be other families!!

Xscapers 2018 Quartzite Bash will be in full swing adjacent to this years RTR. I went back and forth between both events last year. They did appear to have more families in attendance at the Xscapers Bash last year. Here's a sample single day event schedule:

Saturday January 13th

9:30 am- Kids & parents meetup/treasure hunt

2:00 pm- Roundtable Introductions

Come out for some introductions and tell the group how long you’ve been RVing and what you do for work on the road!

4:00 pm- Daily Discussion

7:00 pm- Campfire

Tuesday January 16th

Morning hike and picnic lunch

6:00 pm- Potluck

Wednesday January 17th

1:00-3:00 Escapees Happy hour

8:00 pm- Outdoor Movie Night and Corndogs!

Bring your chair and join us for an outdoor movie! (Film TBD)

Latest posts