Fading away

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iwant to thank everyone. I asked the Moderator to wait. I am just going to sign out for awhile until I get things sorted. I can't explain how much your support means to me. Rob

Great to hear Rob, stay strong. You've been through much worse. Lifes little bumps are what give us out personalities and toughness!

Gunny we've never met but I felt like I was losing a family member when you said you were signing off.  You will probably never know how many lives you have touched on this forum.  I know I always look forward to your posts.  Hang in there brother we all need each other.
I guess one thing that gives me a connection is that I spent 14 days in the VA Hospital in Dallas in 1995 and I'm sure you've probably been there too.

We are blessed to be a blessing

Noooo...Gunny. please don't leave us. 

I don't post much and am not out there living my dream yet, but I'm still here. 

Please don't go. We love you man. Seriously. Stick around. I'll be doing a trip to Texas sometime soon and want to meet you. Don't go. Please don't go. Hugs and love and tons of prayers.

You're tougher than that tumble, Gunny. Some of them just ache more than others for sure but sit back and take it easy before you decide to check out. Remember this is more than just van dwelling. Hop back in when you feel better.

:(  I don't know how I missed this thread when you first posted on it.  I sincerly hope you regroup and join back in.  As others have said you bring a lot to this table.  

I will miss you....PM me anytime to chat if you want to.

Jewellann