Ehrenberg Thanksgiving gathering

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonflyinthesky

Reaction score
I'm hosting a simple Thanksgiving dinner along with Wayne and Lori. This will be nothing like we have enjoyed in the past but all are welcome.
3pm Thanksgiving.

I have a small spiral ham, mashed potatoes, could probably use more, candied yams and some cooked veggies. I sat my bread dough outside to rise and ants attacked it, so we need rolls or bread.

Firewood is needed

As usual, bring your own chairs, plates utinsels and drinks.

3pm

If you can, bring something, if you can't just bring yourself.
I apologize it won't be fancy. 

Directions: this is to the west of Bob's pre rtr camp.
Go east towards the dead end sign. Go a few miles and stay on the main Rd vearing right. You will see an orange flag on a stick. Go left. You won't see our camp til you go a few hundred feet. We are along the wash tucked in.

I'm in Florida, or else I'd attend. See you in a month or so.

Diane,
Don't apologize for not being fancy --- the real goodness is a heart wanting to create a gathering place for those not near other friends or relatives.

If I was able to travel now, I'd join you all. I am famous for bringing good rolls and such. My friends beg me to do that....it is much preferable to me attempting to actually cook something. :D

i was just thinking about last years Thanksgiving, It was a good one! i won't make out there for this years. Best wishes to you all on this Thanksgiving day.

Thank you for the invite and hosting the meal even if I can't accept. I am always delighted to hear that it won't be fancy because that means there will be real food. It also means the people attending wouldn't be so pretentious as to worry about fancy and I'd rather eat with them.

Happy Thanksgiving Diane, Wayne, Lori and everyone else! We're too far away or we'd be there too.
Looking forward to the RTR. See you then!

I'm too far away as well! But know that I'm there in spirit!

See y'all soon!

Thank goodness you all are here in spirit and to far away because there won't be enough ham for the rest of us if you all came. Lol

Now I can't speak for all nor would ever wish to insult my gracious host but I certainly couldn't show up to the feast empty handed. I have three ovens and seven burners, it would have been a blast. :)

Yes , I'm sure if more had been able to come that the food would have come along for the ride!
Happy Thanksgiving to all you lucky ones in the desert!
It's starting to snow here......15 1/2 lb turkey and,and,and,and,and all the extras. 3 people.
I'm about to gain a pound or two !!!!!

Latest posts