Ehrenberg bound

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DangerBird said:
Cool and congrats!!  :)

Yeah, I'm very happy and excited. Let me know the exact location where this event is happening when you know.

Jamie's get together starts on Nov. 1st. Here is a link to his youtube video regarding the event with directions.

He has a gps location but looks pretty easy to find just west of the airport, west of 95 behind the walmart and home depot.

Looking forward to meeting you all there! Coming on I-40 from Memphis.

I attended the Van Build last year. I have a feeling that like the RTR, there will be more people show up. The problem is parking places. The site is not that big of an area. I do plan on checking it out though.

With the uneven ground, plants, and loose soil, there is limited parking. Some more parking is across an unmarked border with state trust land, that requires a $15/year (+credit card fee to buy online) permit, 14 days camping per year allowed. The police may stop by to check the state trust permits.

blars said:
With the uneven ground, plants, and loose soil, there is limited parking.  Some more parking is across an unmarked border with state trust land, that requires a $15/year (+credit card fee to buy online) permit, 14 days camping per year allowed.  The police may stop by to check the state trust permits.

How does one know where this border is, exactly? Serious question. Not trying to be a smartass.