Eherenburg mail addy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsysoul

Reaction score
Does anyone have the addy for us to get mail in Eherenburg? I remember Bob saying there was one. I would like to have my mail there when I arrive.

Thanks, Caryn

General Delivery
Ehrenberg AZ  85334

The post office is past the laundromat and school, next to the sherrifs office on the left side of the street.

GotSmart said:
General Delivery
Ehrenberg AZ  85334

The post office is past the laundromat and school, next to the sherrifs office on the left side of the street.

Ty so just your name and the words general delivery will get it there?

Thanks, Caryn

It worked for me.  That post office is a low traffic loction.  One person, no lines.  

928 923 8017.  You might call and see for yourself.

You can also get a cheap mailbox at the laundry/mall, and then use their physical address for amazon, fedex and ups. I had a set of tires delivered sat.

24 to setup for month, 9/mo after that, 10 refunded on key return. No charge per package like quiet times...ended up saving me money.

Free is better   :D

I used the laundry my first year.

GotSmart said:
It worked for me.  That post office is a low traffic loction.  One person, no lines.  

928 923 8017.  You might call and see for yourself.

Ty I will

Post office is free, but USPS only, no UPS or Fedex. You can find which ones accept general delivery on http://usps.com Some (Quartzsite, Winterhaven) have limited general delivery pickup hours, that is not on the website. Some limit how long you can use general delivery without getting a PO box. The laudromat in Ehrenburg will only accept packages for you if you have a box with them already.

blars said:
Post office is free, but USPS only, no UPS or Fedex.  You can find which ones accept general delivery on http://usps.com  Some (Quartzsite, Winterhaven) have limited general delivery pickup hours, that is not on the website.  Some limit how long you can use general delivery without getting a PO box.  The laudromat in Ehrenburg will only accept packages for you if you have a box with them already.

Ty I have two letters I need to get while there. I won't be there but a week or so. I really don't want to get a PO Box.

Caryn