Mail Forwarder In MN ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UptownSport

Reaction score
Hello,
Anyone know of a mail forwarder in MN, preferably just outside the metro?
I thought I could find a mail forwarder in MN right quick, but I was wrong.
I'm looking for people like the ladies Bob suggested- They'd go through the mail for you and forward it if needed.
FedEx or OoPS stores isn't what I'm looking for, USPS GD will toss it if you don't come by every so often.
Thanks in advance!

Anyone know of a mail forwarder in MN

I use iPostal1, a nationwide service. IIRC it's ~$99/yr + expenses. Don't know what the Metro is, but when I searched Minneapolis it came up with 18 locations in the general area. In my case I picked one closest to my "home base" (El Paso), to the degree that I have a home base. Typically you can set up the account online but have to appear in person with ID to activate it.

I assume there are other services like this but this is the only one I have direct knowledge of.

They'd go through the mail for you and forward it if needed.

iPostal takes a pic of each incoming letter/pkg and shows it to you on the website. You can trash junkmail for free, have letters scanned into pdf for a fee, or have packages combined/remailed to wherever you are at the time. I usually save up a couple and have them sent to the closest USPS by General Delivery.

Thanks.
USPS does photo EVERY piece of mail and send it to you already, what i need is someone to open it and say 'This looks important.'
The ladies Bob talked about would do that.
Appreciate it

The zero state income tax is good if your on the likes of SS. But if your working in said Minnesota (and make over a certain amount I believe) you will pay it in Minnesota regardless. My son can’t even work here remotely (two weeks usually) as even then he’d make to much and have to pay income tax here. It’s a technicality that many don’t observe or mention and you may not have a problem. When your working remotely... you need to watch for this...
Good thread by the way...

Yes, there's an account on YT 'Fiscal Nomad' or something that warns to not even visit California.
He says the way their laws are written, they can tax your income if you do.
It's something people need to keep in mind where the parasitically minded have gained power.
MN is getting very, very high on that measure- You will be paying to stock Mpls with more carjackers.
Thanks again

Anyways, you say you like to hike. I just supported a friend hiking another 100 miles of the superior hiking trail. Last year he did the Kekekabic and Border Route trails for a good 110 miles. Are those trails something you do?

The North Shore is truly world class hiking.
Cascade is my favorite, but there's many spectacular hikes, some just off HWY 61